Mount de Sales begins the admissions season in October of each year, with two main deadlines in January and March. Once these deadlines have passed, the rolling admissions phase begins, with applications accepted if there is availability in the class.
Download a detailed admissions timeline.
As always, please contact the admissions office at (478) 751-3244 with your questions.
- Schedule a virtual visit, phone call, or face-to-face meeting.
- Complete an online admissions application, including current transcripts and a teacher recommendation letter.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $50 (waived for alumni and current families).
- Complete a financial aid application, if applicable.
- Sign up for a Skype/Zoom student interview.
Following the submission of the admissions application and supporting materials, the admissions committee, made up of teachers and administrators, will review all documents and make enrollment decisions. Once all required materials have been submitted, the applicant should receive notification of admissions status within 2 weeks.